Having 32 years professional experience in civilian and military law enforcement, with 8 years as a Patrol/Detective Sergeant with a large Sheriff’s Office. I am a graduate of the Reid School of Interviewing/Interrogations, having extensive specialized training in all aspects of investigations, and being practiced in conducting interviews, interrogations of suspects/victims, taking statements, and in matters of securing/preserving evidence, writing reports, and testifying in court.
My qualifications include:
- Minnesota Licensed Private Detective
- Minnesota License Police Officer
- South Dakota Certified Police Officer
- US Military Police Working Dog Handler
Specialized training that I will bring to your investigation needs includes having attended:
- DEA 2-week Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Course to include Narcotic Identification / Field Testing Course
- Minnesota Counterdrug TASK Force Training & Rural Patrol Techniques
- RAVE Culture, RAVERS, and Their DRUGS Course
- FBI “Special Weapons and Tactical Operations” School
- USAF/USCG Certified National Search & Rescue Coordinator Course
- BCA State & Local Anti-Terrorism Response and Preparedness Training.
Fox Lair Investigative Services has been verified by PINow.com, A Lawgical Company, and carries the Lawgical Promise which guarantees the qualifications of Fox Lair Investigative Services. Fox Lair is a Veteran Owned and Operated business that SUPPORTS OUR TROOPS!